• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mechanics around Kennett Square, PA

ddorwart

2wheelsround-The Rider
I am looking at buying a K100 LT 1985 that basically is in good condition. It's in Dallas, where I have a house, but I am going to keep it in Kennett Square, PA (about 30 miles West of Philadelphia). The BMW shop in Devon, PA just went under, and now I am left with no dealer around.

Does anyone know of a good BMW mechanic in the area around Kennett Square, Chadd's Ford, Wilmington, Delaware area. I have a 2002 GS1150 that I keep in Dallas, but I wanted a "two up" for the wife bike in Philly.

Devon Hill BMW

Joe Litchko, the former service manager at Main Line BMW has taken up residence at Devon Hill BMW. (the car dealer) Both establishments are/were owned by the same person. I spoke to Joe the other day and he tells me that they have dedicated two bays to their BMW motorcycle customers and he is still servicing bikes. You can give him a call to schedule service. Here is the contact info:

Devon Hill BMW
20 W. Lancaster Ave.
Devon, PA 19333
(484) 654-1251

Joe Litchko, the former service manager at Main Line BMW has taken up residence at Devon Hill BMW. (the car dealer) Both establishments are/were owned by the same person. I spoke to Joe the other day and he tells me that they have dedicated two bays to their BMW motorcycle customers and he is still servicing bikes. You can give him a call to schedule service. Here is the contact info:

Devon Hill BMW
20 W. Lancaster Ave.
Devon, PA 19333
(484) 654-1251

Thanks- I will call them. They are about 20 miles away!! I called them the other day and spoke to a lady that said the dealership closed- I assume they closed all service as well

Back