• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

May 24 Ride to Montreal

M

mrich12000

:type :blah Planning a ride to the The Old French quarter of Montreal:eat :eat for the Canadian 24 weekend. If anyone is interested. The starting point will be from Oshawa, Ontario. Accomidations are not a problem in town [ incuding Oshawa}as there are ample motels there, but it should be booked. A complete tourist guide is avalable from the tourist board at; http://www.bonjourquebec.com/qc-en/accueil0.html?gclid=CPnnv9q8pIoCFQlzWAodmh7ruQ
There the quante':twirl Montreal feeling will sweep you away,French music:violin :violin
the horse rides on the old quarter motorcyle frendly the city streets are great.
Did I mention the Great Food.:eat :eat and :drink :drink :bar

Also this year marks the 400th year for Qubec City, and if you are planning any Canadian trip this should be included, as after I will be pushing off to Qubec.
Thanks for reading hope to buy some :buds :drink :drink for who ever comes with me .
Note:this is aprox 4 day stay and explore..:clap :clap Longer if you carry on to :heart Qubec.:buds NOt incuding recuperative time for the wine Buz.:thumb

Michael Richard
Oshawa,Ontario
VE3CEH\147.120 rpt osh,or 147.060

here are more hotels http://pns.bqc.mapanswer.com/BQC/pr...=&p_typeRes=&p_caller=BQC_SEARCH_GEN&p_tooId=

Thanks to Paulbach for the excellent info as usuall!!!
And to Statdawg as well . saw more great thing to check put Thanks Mike R..

Last edited:
Be sure you meet Monsieur RedRider in Montreal. He knows the city better than the ghost of Jacques Cartier.

Back