• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Kudos to the folks at the BMWMOA office

flgoff

I just wanted to comment on a very good transaction. I called the office to order a wind shirt reviewed in the July issue of the ON magazine (and that is mysteriously nowhere to be found in the country store). Tuesday I called the office to say that I wanted to order the shirt with one caveat . . . I had to have it in hand in 7 to 8 days as I'm leaving on a 6 week trip on the 29th of the month. As I said, that was on Tuesday . . . I received that item in yesterday's
(Friday) mail! I am pleased with the shirt, and blown away by the outstanding service . . . thanks to every one involved.

Floyd:thumb

they're great!

had a similar some months back. About five minutes after it came in the mail, i dropped my MOA News in the toilet....no. after.
And they sent a new copy right away. no charge.

And best of all, the young woman who took care of me didn't laff!:lol

Well, I'm laughing - and I hope you feel good about that 'cause you're in a big club. I dropped my pager in the toilet and tried to tell my boss it fell out of my boat. He knew better...

Back