• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

K1200RS Instrument Bulbs

uncutshirt

K1200 RS 1998

I was hoping I could get some info on which size bulb that I need for the fuel gauge before I pop off the cluster. I have the repair manual and I can see that I need to replace #29 in the cluster - but I might as well replace all the bulbs.

Anyone know which size and where to get them?
I prefer to run to the local hardware store if I could.

Thx

Curt

I got a bunch from my dealer. I believe they are available from other sources, but it seemed to be more difficult to get the comparable identifiers, so I just grabbed enough to replace all and have them on hand. Still have one or two and it is time to again replace the one by the fuel gauge, it goes out more than the others, except the one on the left side of the speedo. Due to vibration? I don't recall them being very expensive.

Back