• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

In Search of my old R90/6

308NUT

I Need More COWBELL
Hey guys hope I can get some help here, I sold my R90/6 about 18months ago to a dealer in NC near Raleigh, can't remember who he was nor did any real paperwork change hands to document the sale. Just signed the title and he paid cash.

So now I am looking for the present owner of the bike, I have all of the service history since the bike was new plus the original oilpan and owners manual. I'd like to find the new owner and pass all of this info to them. The service history on this bike is incredibly detailed and I am sure the owner would want it. So here is the info

1975 BMW R90/6 current color Titanium
sold with 63k + - miles
after market fairing
vin = 4962187

originally registered in Az
then Ohio
then NC

any help would be great and here is a pic

Wade

Attachments

• BMW R90 004.jpg
    BMW R90 004.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 187
Unless you've posted pictures of this bike elsewhere recently, I know I've seen it on either here or advrider in the not too distant past. I recognize the seat, paint job, and plug wires.

I'll keep an eye out.

Back