• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Important member history information request

jlcarr1

I am still receiving cards in the mail to participate in MOAs Quest to publish a book on our adventures. I'm on my fifth card by mail and two emails. I complained about this on the BMWMOA Facebook page and was banned from the page till 2064! I'm assuming there wasn't much response considering they had to send me the card five times. On the Facebook page I stated I thought it was a waste of association dues to keep sending the card out to me, at that time I was on my 4th. Apparently on the Facebook page you're only supposed to post happy thoughts. I was wondering if anybody else had happy thoughtsšŸ¤£šŸ

I like the project. I think the stories will be worthwhile. I probably won't buy the book - but gathering the information is worthwhile anyway. And I am pretty sure the company is footing the mail bill.

I keep getting those darn cards too. I've been riding for 52 years and been a member of several clubs so i have stories to tell. Bad thing is i couldn't tell the really good ones so i didn't reply.

... I've been riding for 52 years and been a member of several clubs so i have stories to tell. Bad thing is i couldn't tell the really good ones so i didn't reply.

If you are going to the rally in Springfield you should stop by the airhead tent. Really good stories seem to be welcome there. :)

request for information

I, by mistake started my thread on campfire, was directed here.

I agree no one has to participate or buy the book, however I wonder if this project will be similar to tourists with smart phones that constantly take
photos of their lunch or walk through Gettysburg battle site without stopping to absorb the history, never look at the photos again.

MOA has morphed into a organization from a club, I'm sure that is the only way to survive, I prefer belonging to a club, my membership expires this month
I will miss Jack and Matt.

Back