• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Immediate Need - MC Casting Call

R

RideHard

I have a photo session scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov 10th) downtown Austin from 4 - 7 pm. Originally, the shoot was with a classic Honda Super Hawk, but the owner will now be out of town on business. The shoot would normally be rescheduled, however, I have a model (as in woman) already booked for this session and would prefer not to cancel.

Is there anyone here who has a bike they'd like shot for free? You must be available during this time slot. Please shoot me a response ASAP!

Preference is for cafe racers or vintage/classic bikes, e.g., R90S, CB750, CB77. Ducati Classics, naked sport bikes also ok.

More info can be found at Make & Model Photography, including contact information.

Again, the time and location information:

TUESDAY, NOV. 10th 2009
4 pm - 7 pm
DOWNTOWN AUSTIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn,

Austin is a bit of a ride but I'll be surprised if you do not have more volunteers than you know what to do with.:clap

We were going to ride to Las Vegas but maybe Austin would be closer.
You are talking about Austin, Nevada, aren't you ? :hide

(edit) Oops I should have said Las Vegas, Nevada.
That could have been mistaken for Las Vegas, New Mexico.

Last edited:
We were going to ride to Las Vegas but maybe Austin would be closer.
You are talking about Austin, Nevada, aren't you ? :hide

(edit) Oops I should have said Las Vegas, Nevada.
That could have been mistaken for Las Vegas, New Mexico.

That would be Texas unfortunately...but Las Vegas sounds like more fun anyway!

Big Thank You!

I received a number of responses from members of this forum, so I wanted to say thank you to everyone who replied to this thread or passed on the information. I really appreciate all the help!

Back