• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hudson Valley Motor Parts Bar End Weights Review

moshe_levy

Hi All

Today's Moto Mouth focuses on Hudson Valley Motor Parts' heavy Bar End Weights. If you've got buzz in your bars, this episode is for you!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TXtNivDKQy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

-MKL

I've used these are nearly every bike I've owned for the past ten years or more. The quality is amazing, but more over the function of them is a huge upgrade over stock.

I usually get the extra heavy, not so much for the vibe damping but more I tend rest part of my palm on the bar ends and the length adds comfort, the length is also a nice place to put your hands out in the wind when cruise is on.

Great product and great company (being local to me is nice too).

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I installed a set on my GS a couple of months ago and am very happy with the results. Not bad before but excellent afterwards. Great product and a great vendor as well. :thumb

Back