• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

how to get in touch with the rally chairs

how to get in touch with a rally chair

Tom,

We do have a chair but I haven’t heard about a co-chair at this point. Please contact Kelly with the info below about being a co-chair.
First Aid ChairKelly Hochderffer(317) 430-2344 Bunker7711@aol.com

And as far as the PM’s go, you may want to check in your account settings and see if you have “Private Messaging” turned on. Just trying to help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TY so much for the info and a funny thing about my profile. I checked for days after I was told to check my PM's, after I saw Your reply last night and I once again checked. I noticed something that hadn't been at the top of the page before 'notifacations' and it said I had 3 of them. Well lo and behold there everything was and I can say in all honesty it wern't there before.. So TY and I've sent off to Kelly a message.

Tom Casey (getting my eyes checked soon)

how to get in touch with a rally chair

Tom,

We do have a chair but I haven’t heard about a co-chair at this point. Please contact Kelly with the info below about being a co-chair.
First Aid ChairKelly Hochderffer(317) 430-2344 Bunker7711@aol.com

And as far as the PM’s go, you may want to check in your account settings and see if you have “Private Messaging” turned on. Just trying to help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry no response from an email and the phone number goes straight to an unset-up voice mail. You people trying to tell me something

Tom Casey

Back