• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

how to get in touch with the rally chairs

blkb1rd

hey every one.. I would like to email one of the chairs for volunteering purposes. Any have contact info?

As always TY in advance

Tom Casey

06 R12RT Big Red
75 R75/6 Ole yeller

Julie and I believe volunteering at the rally is the BEST way to experience the rally! New friendships are made, old friendships are renewed, and every time you see a rally attendee smiling you'll know you helped make that person's enjoyment possible. Our favorite committees...Registration, Gear Store, Go-Fers, and Beer Garden. YMMV.

Volunteer Efforts

It is simply NOT possible to hold one of these events without a tremendous volunteer effort! Any committee, any time slot, just find something you can have fun with. You will make new friends, have laughs and leave with a feeling of accomplishment. Warning! It is habit forming! I have made friends with so many great people over the years, I would not trade it for anything. Look forward to it all year!

Lee Harrelson
2018 National Rally
Co Chair

Is there a list of the volunteer positions on the home page, if not could one be listed here?

Is there a list of the volunteer positions on the home page, if not could one be listed here?

No matter how many times we ask, they just will not see the value of having volunteer beer tasters at the Beer Garden. :drink

No matter how many times we ask, they just will not see the value of having volunteer beer tasters at the Beer Garden. :drink

In my long experience, the vast majority of beer tasters in the Beer Garden have been hardened professionals, as opposed to part time volunteers. :dance

Friedle

How to get in touch with a rally chair

It is simply NOT possible to hold one of these events without a tremendous volunteer effort! Any committee, any time slot, just find something you can have fun with. You will make new friends, have laughs and leave with a feeling of accomplishment. Warning! It is habit forming! I have made friends with so many great people over the years, I would not trade it for anything. Look forward to it all year!

Lee Harrelson
2018 National Rally
Co Chair

I sent a email to the eddy listed on this thread about volunteering. I hope one of you folks see it

Tom Casey
06 R12RT
75 R75/6

Sorry I didn't get an Email from Paul..

Tom Casey
06 R12Rt
75 R75/6

Tom, a PM would have been a personal message through the forum. I will send you a PM with his contact info. This will not be in your email, but it will be in your messages on your forum profile page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom, a PM would have been a personal message through the forum. I will send you a PM with his contact info. This will not be in your email, but it will be in your messages on your forum profile page.

PM sent

Lee Harrelson
2018 National Rally
Co Chair

Did you get in touch with Paul? I believe he said he PM’d you.

If the Rally Chairs want to be listed along with their contact information, a thread with this info can be created and “stuck” to the top of the rally forum area.
OM

how to get in touch with a rally chairs

PM sent

Sorry nothing in any in box I have.. I did check my shoe phone as well .. Has any one seen the email I sent a few days ago care of the rally chairs as listed way higher up in this thread. OK here's the jest of my asking. I was wanted to know if You already have a chair/co-chair for first aid. Throwing my hat in the ring.

Tom Casey

Sorry nothing in any in box I have.. I did check my shoe phone as well .. Has any one seen the email I sent a few days ago care of the rally chairs as listed way higher up in this thread. OK here's the jest of my asking. I was wanted to know if You already have a chair/co-chair for first aid. Throwing my hat in the ring.

Tom Casey

Tom,

We do have a chair but I haven’t heard about a co-chair at this point. Please contact Kelly with the info below about being a co-chair.
First Aid ChairKelly Hochderffer(317) 430-2344 Bunker7711@aol.com

And as far as the PM’s go, you may want to check in your account settings and see if you have “Private Messaging” turned on. Just trying to help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back