• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

HJC FS-10 Helmet with Integrated SunShield

G

grossjohann

Has anyone used the new HJC FS-10 (with integrated sunshield)?

At this point, I’m looking at Schuberth R1 or S1, Caberg Justimo, Trip (Rhino), Scorpion EXO-1000, or HJC FS-10.

I know the FS-10 will fit my head because I’ve been riding with HJC for years. I’ll probably buy the helmet online, so there’s some risk that anything other than HJC won’t fit…

Thanks.

Last edited:
i presently have the sy-max... today i tried on the fs10...

not much chin room for me with the symax... absolutely no chin room with the fs10...

both fit my giant head... the fs10 just doesnt fit my giant chin... perhaps the fs-max with fit...

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/motorcycle-helmet/hjc/fs-max/

i continue to hold out for the scorpion exo1000... just wish scorpion would go modular...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

Thanks, owrstrich.

The Scorpion EXO-1000 does look like a great helmet. My dealer doesnt carry Scorpion, so Ill have to look around before I can try it for fit. Some websites are taking pre-orders for the EXO-1000; for the daring who will buy a helmet before trying it on

I have seen the WebBikeWorld review on the FS-Max, and that's partially what makes me nervous about the FS-10.

ItÔÇÖs not so much the chin for me as it is the nose. My proboscis nearly gets stuck in the visor of some helmets.

How did you like the secondary visor? Did it distort your vision?

Back