• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hey scott conary, you are one lucky guy!

Gil

I just noticed you afre from Oregon. I just spent a couple of days on assignment for my job in Portland. I rode all the way from near the airport to the Wind Generator area in east Oregon. What a ride! What gorgeous sites, roads and over all area. I noticed that the BMEW dealer was near the car rental return, but it was closed on Monday and I was scheduled to leave to Quad City on Tuesday morning. I look foirward to November when I return to do some more photography of the wind generator sites under friendlier terms.
So, with that said Scott, you have your private little heaven.

Attachments

• Portland.jpg
    Portland.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 184
Just to ruin your day, what you saw is what we consider the crappy part of the state!

Great...very encouraging. Now I feel better about Florida. the "FLAT state". The view does not change here. I saw many areas where I would not have a problem moving to Portland. You have one beautiful back yard.
Thanks for your message RedBeemer!
Gil

Don't come to Washington then,,, very boring, nothing to see here, keep moving... :nono

Just kidding, just buy Gore-Tex :D

Back