• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from today's newest member!

Introducing myself: SerpaJ, currently residing in Chevy Chase, MD. Proud owner of a 2013 R1200 GSAdv (and a 1963 Vespa 150). Just about to leave home to Alaska and the great beyond.... More on this project on www.TheAmericas-TTB.com.

Cheers

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like a great trip- on either of your great choice in bikes :burnout
Gary

Welcome from a new member as well!

Welcome! I am also in new member. I reside in Ortonville, MI, have a 1999 R1100RT and would love to be taking the trip you are. I will ride around the thumb of MI this weekend and enjoy the shores of Lake Huron. Be safe and have a great Independence Day!
John

To all, thx so much for the welcoming words and for your best wishes for the big trip. On the former, I am planning to be active on these pages, so you will see my name from time to time. On the latter, one more month go!!! This is the worst time for any trip: lots of work still to do, but all of it of the admin type! ...and, as you will see below, I will be taking the colors of this club with me!

Lastly, I am now also on FB. https://www.facebook.com/jorge.serpa.1654. Send me a request for it, and my Facebookian friendship shall not be denied!!!

Cheers.

IMG_0758.jpg

Back