• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Happy Thanksgiving

Just thought I'd post a happy Turkey day greeting...

I'm going against tradition today. I'm doing Lamb Chops in the crock-pot. Done in a combination of beef broth/stock, & vegetable broth,... with onion,celery , carrots, & broccoli . Might stem a sweet'tater as well !

And of course an adult beverage or two..........yum-yum

Just thought I'd post a happy Turkey day greeting...

I'm going against tradition today. I'm doing Lamb Chops in the crock-pot. Done in a combination of beef broth/stock, & vegetable broth,... with onion,celery , carrots, & broccoli . Might stem a sweet'tater as well !

And of course an adult beverage or two..........yum-yum

Sure, tell us after we've made other plans.......

Had our second Thanksgiving feast today. How cool is that? A Canadian Thanksgiving in October and a U.S. one today. Twice the opportunity to count the blessings. And amidst the agonies of much of today's world, the blessings are there. - Bob

Back