• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

FYI: Held Steves on closeout at NewEnough

mistercindy

I thought I'd never see this, but NewEnough has Held Steves, my all-time favorite gloves, on their closeouts for $125! Here's the LINK.

I'd grab a pair of size nines, but earlier this year I bought my next pair of Steves (the red version) when I found them on sale at my dealership. I got 'em just in case Held was silly enough to discontinue them. Anyway, I'd feel kind of weird stockpiling two new pair! :D Although........

I can't believe Held would discontinue the Steves as popular as they are. But, the Steves have been out and unchanged for seven or eight years. Maybe Held is coming out with the "Steves II." :dunno

Held Steve II's

Hey MisterCindy,
The Held Steve II's are out, and my review is being completed shortly!
You're gonna love these babies...
Ride Safe,
Jim

Not long after I posted that I saw the Steves II somewhere or another. Now I kind of wish I hadn't bought that pair of Steves I gloves a couple of years ago as a backup!

Looking forward to your review. The Steves II NewEnough review was positive, but that's the only review I've read.

Back