• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Do I really need this?

LTLJOHN

ltljohn
I removed my large aeroflow for the summer and replaced it with a stock windscreen. I bought the bike with the aeroflow on it. There were spacers between the bracket the screws go in and the windscreen. Since I broke one I went and looked on the parts fiche on the A&S site and it does not show these. Are they an Aeroflow part?? Thanks in advance for the help.

Picture of spacer

Looks like this
For some reason I can not get the pic to attach.

Last edited:
I removed my large aeroflow for the summer and replaced it with a stock windscreen. I bought the bike with the aeroflow on it. There were spacers between the bracket the screws go in and the windscreen. Since I broke one I went and looked on the parts fiche on the A&S site and it does not show these. Are they an Aeroflow part?? Thanks in advance for the help.

That is an Aerflow part and would only be needed with the Aeroflow shield.:wave

Back