• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Differences in K1200LT, LTC and LTE ???

S

steviewonder

Can somebody give me a brief explanation of the differences between these K1200 LT models?

I've been looking around and found examples of each but can't tell what differentiates them, at least by looking.

Thanks ...

They started with three models in 1999: Basic, Icon, and Custom. The Icon added heated grips (I think), CD changer, and trip computer over the Basic model, and the Custom added heated soft-touch seats and chrome trim over the Icon.

The Exodus model was brought out in 2002 and loaded with the BMW GPS and possibly the comm system.

You might want to check bmwlt.net for more comprehensive details.

Back