• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Departing California for Rally;

Polarbear

Polarbear
Riding my GSA1200. I usually hit ELY,NV and/or Cedar City, Utah the first night out of here. Ely, quite often at the KOA Camp. Anyhow, join up for a day or two riding east, or more. My intended route is crossing S.Colorado, into possibly N.Oklahoma and beyond to N.Arkansas,etcetc...I've done it all, except the N.Oklahoma riding,etc...Its been quite a few(a lot) years since I rode any of the SE USA. Mostly new to me:). Virginia was home, the first half of my life:). I Welcome ALL, needing the same riding fix and I travel with camping gear and do long and medium days, 400-750 miles....Happy Trails, Randy:usa:thumb:dance

Hey;

I'm leav'in the Saturday before the rally and have 5 days to get there, two weeks after the rally to go where I please. I may go to Key West, but its a really bad season to go there, hurricanes and all. I've never ridden a bike to that place and always wanted to. Scott, same bike nowadays for you? See ya in Tennessee:), Randy

I'm leav'in the Saturday before the rally and have 5 days to get there, two weeks after the rally to go where I please. I may go to Key West, but its a really bad season to go there, hurricanes and all. I've never ridden a bike to that place and always wanted to. Scott, same bike nowadays for you? See ya in Tennessee:), Randy

Hey now,

Have a great ride!

Yeah KW will be hot but if you've never been it would be worth it. Plus it doesn't get stupid hot, like say Bakersfield or Las Vegas.

See you in just a few weeks!

You will indeed:)

I'll be seen in Tenn., for sure and three of us are talking riding to Key West afterwards. My Kids both ride F650s and are US Navy, Pensacola, a recent move to there for them. We want to ride the KW road. I'm a desert rat and know dry heat of the West:). I've been told KW is fresh with ocean breezes, even so very warm....Been there once in a car in 1972. See ya around Rob, Randy:thumb:usa

Back