• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Custom POI list of BMW dealers

J

JWHITE518

Hey y'all

Last night I found and downloaded a custom POI list of all BMW Motorrad dealerships in the USA. It's already installed in my z450. Unfortunately I forget where I found it or I'd post the URL for everyone. Also unfortunately it was a year old. Does anybody have a current version of such a file?

Jerry

Gee thanks Vince. That file really helps if I actually wanted to do the work myself. :laugh

It sure would be easier to download a CSV that someone else has created. :) :)

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Thanks for the quick reply. This board is awesome.

Check out that link by widebmw. One of the files is a microsoft streets and trips:

BMWDealers.jpg

I'm interested, but I don't want to have to join another group. Can you post the .csv (or .gdb or .gsx) file here?

Fred

Let's try the whole .zip file. It contains the all the files with a .gdb, .gpx, .doc and the master .mdb .

Cool...I didn't know we could attach files on this forum.

Attachments

• Independent BMW Motorcycle Shops GPS Locations.zip
    58.2 KB · Views: 182
Back