• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Corbin seat question.

nice. Knew they were capable of customizing, just had never seen/heard of it in action.
i liked my Corbin seats, even though they tend to be hard and wide. Just really turned off on the last order i did with them due to the lousy QC.

:D I stand corrected. I just assumed if it was on ducatipaso's bike it was custom.

and you assumed correctly :D

i spent quite a few hours on the telephone working with a nice fellow from the florida shop to describe and validate exactly what I was looking for, which was excecuted correctly the first time, and was in my hands 3 weeks from the day we gave the 'go'.

unfortunately, this group has a few noisy folks that choose to bash corbin because brand y or z is supposedly better, more custom, more comfotable, more ugly, more diamond tuck, has 'wings', heaters, gel, is made from only the finest hides of the nauga or whatever.

I say, to each his own. overall, my experience with the company has been positive and the look and quality and comfort of the current saddles I have from them on the paso and the cafethingy is great. :thumb

the other question is, which gunfighter setup is it? the one that uses the cowl or the one that doesn't?

I had corbin make a /6 style cowl-less gunfighter for my /7
they told me the only difference was the shape where the saddle meets the tank.

pic for reference...

263975476_p2awx-L.jpg

if you're willing to call and work with the folks at corbin, they'll do anything you want

:lurk

damn good looking bike

thank you sir. that's an old photo, too.
i really need to take some new ones now that its silver and has a front fender.

Back