• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Brake pads for 1994 K75 Standard

mieczkow

Tom Mieczkowski
Brake Pads

on my 1987 K75S I have used the standard BMW pads, EBC copper-sintered pads, and Carbon Lorraine pads. I recently started using the CL pads and like them very much. I have also had good experience with the EBC pads as well. It should be noted that I have replaced the stock BMW rotors with EBC rotors, so that may make a difference in whether my experience is applicable to your situation. You might want to talk to Jim at Beemer Boneyard about his views on the CL pads - they are BMW experienced vendors and can probably share a lot of information with you on performance characteristics.

I use the EBC HH copper sintered pads.

They stop very well.
They are easy on the rotors.
They have minimal dust.

:dance:dance:dance

Thanks to you who have dealt with this before and don't mind sharing. I appreciate the input.

Ed

I haven't dealt with this issue, but I have dealt with BeemerBoneyard and found them to be straight and honest, as well as helpful.

Back