• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW Motorcycle Repair, NY,Long Island area Christopher Capobianco Master BMW Mechanic

georgebrociner

Hello everyone in the N.Y. Long island area.
It gives me great pleasure to recommend a truly passionate and highly skilled BMW technician. Chris is both certified by AMI as well as BMW Motorcycle Technician. He is a sole owner and operator and repairs all BMW models. Chris does have a busy schedule and works by appointment. No job is too small or too large for his shop. I personally had a new set of tires installed and balanced a few weeks ago. After the installation he arranged a NY State inspection. Chris not only replaced my tires but looked over the R1100RT with scrutiny to make sure it was safe for me to ride. Before he let me go he road tested my motorcycle to also qualify that everything was operating properly. Since my installation of my tires I have recommended a friend who has had ongoing issues with his front suspension. Although my friend has brought his R1200RS to another shop the suspension was not properly resolved. Chris diagnosed the issue and was able to bring the BMW back to factory spec. The owner of the R1200RS is very appreciate that Chris took a personal interest and found a few other safety issues that weren't reported but necessary to repair before the bike left the shop.
Please do yourself and your motorcycle a favor and contact Chris for an appointment for service. Let's face it, there is nothing more important than making sure that your motorcycle is safe. Periodic service assures that all is operating the way it should. Do Not Wait until you have a problem, which could jeopardize your safety.
"Its All about the Ride"
Be Safe and enjoy!!

Christopher Capobianco
BMW Motorcycle Repair
631 219-6773
chriscapobianco@hotmail.com

Back