• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMW MOA Rally Video from Closing Ceremonies

RevZilla

Beemer Geek
Hi Guys,

We finally got the 2011 BMW MOA Rally video up today. We had a lot of fun doing it and hope to be part of the Rally next year in MO.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Glru5bcwFQ?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Glru5bcwFQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Be sure to watch in the 720p setting in full screen for full effect!

I would love to hear feedback. All in we had a blast and hope everyone got home safely.

Best,

Anthony Bucci
Co-Founder
RevZilla.com

Great Video!

I bought some gear at the rally from RevZilla thanks to the great service you and your team provided.

See you next year.

Wonderful video! Really captured the essence of what we do.

Thanks for your wonderful support of our rally - I mean "Family Reunion".

Voni
sMiling

Last edited:
FANTASTIC! Great production............THANKS

I'm going to show it in the movie theater at Damn Yankees Rally next weekend

Excellent job Anthony! Much cooler watching it in my air conditioned office today, than in person in the 'Bloomsburg Oven'! Great meeting you too, and thanks for spending so much time chatting with my son and I. After watching all your videos all these years, we felt like we already knew you. Helluva a nice guy in real life!
Best,
Larry & Eric from Long Island

Nice job on the video. I was not able to go to the rally this year and the video really makes me excited to attend the next national rally.

JL

Back