• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Blues Lovers "Rally" Winthrop WA

Midnight Rider
The Winthrop Rhythm and Blues Festival is located next to some of the best riding in Washington. I plan on attending and camping, since it is more fun to do this with like minded folks I'm throwing out an invitation to share or coordinate camping at the festival site.
This link has all the info for the fest, http://winthropbluesfestival.com/
We will be able to get "4 people and 1 vehicle per campsite (motorcycle exception)" I will check to see exactly what that means, I'm thinking 4 bikes. Camping is first come first served. The earliest I expect to arrive would be 2-3pm on friday. Camping opens thursday and is limited to 400 sites so if someone can get there earlier and secure a better space that would be great.

Nice line-up of artists. I've seen a few of them at the Fargo Blues Fest and Bayfront Blues Festival in Duluth... might have to plan a ride west next summer. Enjoy the trip and the shows!

Several artists in the lineup are Portland OR based, and this fest is on the heels of the Portland Waterfront Blues fest (4 days, 4 stages) www.waterfrontbluesfest.com/ and lots and lots of people. The Winthrop fest is smaller and right on one of the NW's best roads. If you are a blues fan you should seriously consider the WFBF especially if you are retired and coming to the rally in Salem next year come way early and enjoy the music.

Back