• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

April on! Wow!

greenwald

Just got the April ON.

Not trying to spoil anyone's anticipation, so just a few harmless comments.

Love the new packaging - that just might put a certain pesky issue to rest.

Sweepestakes info is very detailed and what an incredible offer - somebody deserves a "Key to the City" for their efforts! :bow

Lots of Rally info and pics - one of the best issues in a long time.

Enjoy your copy when it arrives!! :clap

Last edited:
Still waiting for my March issue.
And you got your April issue already?
It's still March!

Vince and the gang are making an effort to mail them out sooner, and usually it arrives in the final days of the previous month, or very early in the month of record.

If you haven't gotten your March issue by now (heck - if you don't get your ON issue by the 15th), call HQ - they will take good care of you. :thumb

Last edited:
Vince and the gang are making an effort to mail them out sooner, and usually it arrives in the final days of the previous month, or very early in the month of record.

If you haven't gotten your March issue by now (heck - if you don't get you ON issue by the 15th), call HQ - they will take good care of you. :thumb

I usually get it before the 15th. Something went wrong this time.
I emailed and they said they'd send another.

You can also read it digitally from the MOA webite..

True, but I just cannot get comfortable in my recliner with both a glass of Sangria and a lap top. I prefer the magazine and some soft lighting, and shun the computer - somehow dependance on that thing de-humanizes me a bit. ;)

Nice

Got mine yesterday. Nice, in the plastic wrap. Hope this is a keeper and not just because of the extra advertising.

Thanks,
Tom

True, but I just cannot get comfortable in my recliner with both a glass of Sangria and a lap top. I prefer the magazine and some soft lighting, and shun the computer - somehow dependance on that thing de-humanizes me a bit. ;)

Try a tablet... you will be impressed at how much that form factor improves a digital reading experience.

But, I am like you and prefer paper while drinking and reading. :ha

Try a tablet... you will be impressed at how much that form factor improves a digital reading experience.

But, I am like you and prefer paper while drinking and reading. :ha

Yeah - for one thing, paper soaks up any wine you spill! :buds

Recently had the chance to play with a Kindle for a while. I'll take the magazine instead.

Back