• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Admore Light Bar Installation

beaumont

I just got a couple of the Admore Light Bar and need some guidance, on the instruction they gave me for my 2014 R1200RT they supply the following where to connect the light. I got everything figure out except for the 12 V where they are are saying to use the Rear Accessory Plug, which wire on this plug is the "Switch 12 V"

AdMore Light Bar
(8020-SB) Function 2014 BMW R1200RT

RED Switched 12V Rear Accessory Plug ?? Is it the one that you would use to connect the top case light.

BLUE Brake Light Gray with Black, Yellow dots

GREEN Turn Signal (Right) Blue with Black, White dots

YELLOW Turn Signal (Left) Blue with Red, White dots

BLACK Ground Brown

Also does anyone by any chance would know the wire color for a R1200RS 2016

Switched 12V

Brake Light

Turn Signal (Right)

Turn Signal (Left)

Ground

Welcome to the forum! Check out some of the threads in the Similar Thread pane at the bottom of the screen...might be some info there.

Sometime soon, one of the moderators will move this to the Wethead section of the forum since it appears to be a bike-specific question.

Welcome to the forum! Check out some of the threads in the Similar Thread pane at the bottom of the screen...might be some info there.

Sometime soon, one of the moderators will move this to the Wethead section of the forum since it appears to be a bike-specific question.

Thanks first time posting something and was not to sure how it worked, will be more careful next time

Back