• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2014 Wisconsin Dells Rally

johnnyb

Accredited Loser
Since my lovely betrothed is chairlady, and because I haven't seen any threads on this year's Rally, this is it.
Come to the dells! Sept. 5th-7th
Bring your friends!
Bring your enemies!
Heck! Bring your Grandma! I've heard nice things about her. (Really).

Well Becky, why don't you tell the listening audience what they'll win if they come....

(In Feminine Voice)

Well John, there will be
BMW riders
Bikes
Beer
Free soda, coffee, lemonade, hot chocolate - all weekend
Friday night soup and rolls until gone
The Pretty Grimm band Friday night
Music by Tom Lehnik on Saturday night
50/50 drawings both nights
Kid's carnival
Water park
Bike show
Donuts and fruit both Saturday and Sunday mornings
Bingo!
The Dave Maly Memorial Ride
Seminars
Awards (distance, age, etc.)
Door prizes
Saturday night sit down dinner including: salads, rolls, garlic mashed potatoes, vegetables, Swedish meatballs, cheese ravioli with marinara sauce, probably some other stuff, and CAKE!!
Hospitality
Fun
Rustic camping
Hot showers (bring your own towel)
Electric hookups for your Cpap machines.

(Back to Masculine Voice)

Holy Cow!!! Sounds like a blast! Count me in!
I think Becky forgot about the free water. But she's been busy, so we'll let that one slide.

So come one, come all. Looking forward to meeting your Grandma.

Johnny

I hope to see me, too.
For some time to come. :ha
You'll find me in the usual place, used to be secret but the words got out.
You guys always do a great job heck yes

Ben and I are going to have to miss this one:cry, after a battle with cancer Ben's Grandma has passed. Toast one for us, take a water slde, enjoy the weather, hug your love ones & friends, dont swear to loud at your tent.

Had a toast
photo%203-X3.jpg

Hung out with good friends
photo%201-L.jpg

In glorious weather
photo%202-X3.jpg

Thank you Wisconsin Club.

Bex . . . awesome!

Thanks to the Wisconsin BMW club for a wonderful rally. Anyone have a picture to post of the awesome bonfire Saturday night?

Back