• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Merry christmas!!

tangoalpha

To all my fellow Oilhead friends....Merry Christmas! You guys truly are what makes this forum such a great place to be. 4 years ago I bought my first Oilhead and it was you that gave me advice, offered tips, suggestions and solutions to my problems. You guys are just fantastic. So glad to be part of this small community of riders.

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas

This is a great forum for Oilheads. Facebook's oilhead group is good too. Most are RTs in general and there is much that doesn't apply to us. Anyway, hope your Christmas was great. After this year, almost anything would be an improvement.

Well said TA
I, as well, bought my '98 oilhead four years ago and this forum has been great. The bike is comfortably resting in a carpeted semi-heated garage.
Merry Christmas everyone, and I can't wait to go for ride this spring.

Yes, Merry Christmas to all oilheaders. This has indeed been a ghastly year, but the end of the plague is in sight, much sooner than I would have anticipated. I will say that riding my motorcycles has been a saving grace in this wretched time — I was able to spend hours on the road in the open air, having no contact with another human being that might put either or both of us at risk. It was about all I did, but it was enough. I will ride all winter, road conditions permitting, and look forward to better times coming.

Back