• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Adding LED's and Handguards - 2019 1250 GSA

passedetp

Hope everyone is doing well -

I'm looking at adding the Barkbusters VPS Handguard kit to "Cheeto" - my 2019 1250GSA. The hardware install is pretty easy, I'm sure. However, I'd like to add the LED indicators on the handguards and am unsure if tapping into the wiring of this bike is an easy thing to do.

With my experience with BMW cars, I'm sure adding any power-drawing hardware is probably going to be a red-ass.

Furthermore, my ultimate goal is to add the Weisner Techkin tail lights and the Denali D4 2.0. I just want to be sure all of these components can co-exist and operate at their full capacity prior to opening up the wallet.

If anyone has any experience installing/using/programming any of these add-ons. Please let me know what you got.

If anyone has all three and has a similar setup to what I'm aiming for, please get in touch with me.

I appreciate any help.

Take care,
Austin

Hope everyone is doing well -

I'm looking at adding the Barkbusters VPS Handguard kit to "Cheeto" - my 2019 1250GSA. The hardware install is pretty easy, I'm sure. However, I'd like to add the LED indicators on the handguards and am unsure if tapping into the wiring of this bike is an easy thing to do.

With my experience with BMW cars, I'm sure adding any power-drawing hardware is probably going to be a red-ass.

Furthermore, my ultimate goal is to add the Weisner Techkin tail lights and the Denali D4 2.0. I just want to be sure all of these components can co-exist and operate at their full capacity prior to opening up the wallet.

If anyone has any experience installing/using/programming any of these add-ons. Please let me know what you got.

If anyone has all three and has a similar setup to what I'm aiming for, please get in touch with me.

I appreciate any help.

Take care,
Austin

Look into the Hex EZcan.. It will answer all your questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back