• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Newbie from SW FL

CinzaGTL

New member of MOA.
Got my first BMW K1600GTL last week from Gulf Cost Motorcycles in Ft. Myers. I had an excellent buying experience with those guys.
Previous bike was a 2009 Kawasaki Concours. Had since new and it served me very well, but it was time to get something less sporty and more refined.
Could not have chosen anything better. Very happy with the GTL so far.
Hope to get to meet some locals and attend the rallies soon.

Welcome from the center of the state. Enjoy that bike and if you ever need service near Sarasota check out Haps. That is where I go for all my service and they do a good job.

Welcome from the center of the state. Enjoy that bike and if you ever need service near Sarasota check out Haps. That is where I go for all my service and they do a good job.

Thanks mikegalbicka

I used to live in Sarasota and know those guys from Haps. Really good people there.
Moved to Ft Myers with the family 5 years ago and gave my neighbors at Gulf Coast Motorcycles a chance. They did not disappoint.
I guess we are lucky to have nice dealerships here in FL. :)

Back