• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2017 RT and BMW Motorrad comm system

sonnyb

I need some help here,
long story short,I cannot pair BMW Motorrad Communication System with 2017 RTW and NAV V,I fallow strictly manual and instructions,problem is that a helmet bluetooth will not stay in a discovery mode long enough.Manual says about 60 sec,mine stays on only 6 sec. and goes off.What am I not doing correctly?
any ideas,suggestions? did anybody have similar problem?

thanks

thanks d martin,
but there is nothing about the helmet's headset bluetooth problem,perhaps I missed that,I understand how to connected it and the sequence,however my bluetooth stays in pairing mode(2Hz green LED flash) just for few seconds,then one (1) red LED flash-disconnect and goes back to normal ops-1Hz green LED.Manual says it should stay in that mode(pairing mode) up to 60 second.
My guess is that bike's bluetooth system does not have enough time to recognize it and connect.
Would anybody have any suggestion?Battery fully charge,brand new system,first time installed,everything by the book.

Back