• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

K1600B ..... Lov'n This Bike

cliffowler

what a dream bike....power, handling, comfort is out of this world (for a guy that has owned loads of metrics that seem now like Conestoga wagons)...Just remarkable.

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 529
Nice :thumb
I think the styling is going to be a hit for BMW.
Welcome to the forum.
Gary

Blackbird

Welcome from Alabama. I bought my B in Florida last November. Liking it a lot. I have about 6k miles on mine now. I call mine Blackbird.

what a dream bike....power, handling, comfort is out of this world (for a guy that has owned loads of metrics that seem now like Conestoga wagons)...Just remarkable.

just plunked my shekels down on the 1600B. Im glad to hear others saying how good it is. A short test drive is not enough to be sure it is the right move. Coming off an Indian that was a real nice bike but did not perform to my likes.
Mine should be in next week. I think it comes by German submarine.

Pricing

Looked at one today in Vancouver BC, finding it difficult to justify $27k.
Would have to sell the TTSE, T100 and F700gs to raise that amount.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, and congratulations on your new bike. K16's are a fantastic bike.

transmission clater

Just bought a new bagger. Seems like the transmission has a lot of clatter. Do you notice this as well?

Just bought a new bagger. Seems like the transmission has a lot of clatter. Do you notice this as well?

I just brought one of these home, too. I hear more clunking on upshifts past 2nd gear when I use the clutch. None of the clunking when I up shift w/o clutch.

If I think the noise is getting louder i’ll Be talking to the dealer
Steve W

Back