• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mystery part - 2014 R1200RTW

Cool! It looks very much like the one for the R11xx series, but the 1 inch size made me think it was not correct. However I just looked at one and it's about an inch.

The main difference is that you can buy the R1100 one for $8, but for the Wethead you need to buy a new $220 (or $400+ with central locking) fuel cap to get that part... so don't lose it again!

Cool! It looks very much like the one for the R11xx series, but the 1 inch size made me think it was not correct. However I just looked at one and it's about an inch.

The main difference is that you can buy the R1100 one for $8, but for the Wethead you need to buy a new $220 (or $400+ with central locking) fuel cap to get that part... so don't lose it again!

WOW - that's crazy! It came off when I was using the spray nozzle against that area - was grimy after my 3,000+ mile fly-and-ride trip to pick my new baby up.

Have yet to name, so for now she is "A bike has no name"...

Cheers,

Robin

You're very kind, but it is from the top and I thought it was from the underside, so I don't really win that weekend at the Mediterranean villa that you promised. Too bad. :banghead

LOL ... but I bet you could "win" a weekend for 2 at a timeshare in Florida so long as you listen to a 90 minute presentation :dance

Back