• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hotel das rally

ridebmw

A friend of mine was recently injured and he is not able to go to the rally....I have an extra hotel room if you would like it queen bed ,sofa bed, full kitchen, Full Breakfast Incl., $144 per night. Thurs, Fri, Sat.. The cost is $144 per night.
14 miles from the Hamburg fairgrounds. Call or text right away to me if interested .
Thanks Victor 216 832 5600

Moderator Note-

If you are going to post "last minute" availability of a room for the Rally, please do it in this thread.

Also- if the room goes and is no longer available, please quote your original post noting that the room is NLA. This prevents a week or two of someone getting unwanted phone calls.

If you need an edit or help, just Private Message either myself or another Moderator and we will help you out.

We will endeavor to put all these posts in this thread.

TIA

OM

Hotel?

Any idea where I can get a hotel room? I know its last minute and most of them are booked up. Not looking to get bed bugs at the motel 6. 😂

You can try the online hotels search site like www.trivago.ca (you can specify the currency used in the site) and search available hotels in Hamburg, New York for your desired dates and it will show hotels that have rooms available for those dates.

See you at the rallye :)

Any idea where I can get a hotel room? I know its last minute and most of them are booked up. Not looking to get bed bugs at the motel 6. 😂

Don't know if that will work, but certainly worth a try. Many hotels have blocked-off rooms specifically for the Rally, so you must identify that first.

Has Victor's room gone or is Dom1284's post a cross-post?

Remember to identify that you are part of the BMWMOA Rally and then ask if there is anything available in their block of rooms.

That is what I had to do many months ago.

Hotel Avail

A friend of mine was recently injured and he is not able to go to the rally....I have an extra hotel room safe, clean, Pool , extras , nice place ....if you would like it queen bed ,sofa bed, full kitchen, Full Breakfast Incl., $144 per night. Thurs, Fri, Sat.. The cost is $144 per night.
14 miles from the Hamburg fairgrounds. Call or text right away to me if interested .
Thanks Victor 216 832 5600

Back