• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello from West Virginia

Welcome! Interesting hobbies. I like the Camaro SS...I have a second gen Firebird, although not quite back on the road just yet. I've been out of the audiophile world for a while...is there a need for speaker repair?

Enjoy the bike!!

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to the club and the forum - I REALLY like the Mustang - great color!

Thanks for being a member!!

Welcome! Interesting hobbies. I like the Camaro SS...I have a second gen Firebird, although not quite back on the road just yet. I've been out of the audiophile world for a while...is there a need for speaker repair?

Enjoy the bike!!

Not as a business. I do it as a hobby, and I like Klipsch hertiage stuff. I end up keeping most of what I restore, but at one time I bought a setup from an iMax that was going to be in a river flood. I had 60 speakers, and with the help of one of my sons, I restored them and sold them. Klipsch's professional theater speakers are top notch. Even when compared to their own flagship HT speakers.

I wouldn't call my self an audiophile. My 52 year old ears are long past the ability. :)

Back