• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

RV Registration

papple

Greetings from the RV team,

Hope this finds most of you Warm & Dry. I just arrived in Florida for Bike Week so please don't hate me. I'll be thinking of each and everyone of you as I start the riding season.

Registration for People Only attending the Rally officially started on March 1st. RV Registration doesn't start until April 1st. and will be handled by the Good Folks at the MOA Office.

They can be reached at 636-394-7277 M-F between 8-5 Central Time. Please wait until then so that we can best serve you.

The $150.00 fee will be for 30 amp electrical service, water & sewer. Please have your own appropriate hoses & electrical hookups as none will be provided.

The fee will be for 4 nights, Wednesday thru Saturday only. Any additional nights will be at $35.00 per night. Entrance to the MetraPark will start on Tuesday unless other arrangements have been made in advance.

We will also have a Free/No Fee Boon Docking area this year in an adjacent parking area. There will be no services provided there and it will be a bit of a walk to Rally Central.

Hope this helps and we hope to see you there.

Ride Safe if you can,

Pineapple & Huey

RV Registration will be available online, similar to Rally Registration. You will be able to call the MOA office, but if you are the type that likes to register in the middle of the night n your PJs, you can do that too. There is already a button on the Rally Registration page just waiting to go live on April 1. The link will be posted on the Rally pages as well.

April 1st. is right around the corner and so is RV Registration...................

Greetings All,

Well April 1st. is almost here so get ready to Register for the Rally. Come Wednesday we will start accepting RV Registrations via the internet and by calling the MOA Office.

All Vendor's, Committee Chairs and Staff needing an RV site should call in there reservations asap before they're all gone. Once Wednesday comes the remaining sites will be available to everyone so please don't put it off any longer.

I'll try to keep a reasonable running total on this thread but once the 100 sites are gone all that will be available on site will be the Boondocking area on the hill. Boondocking will be free but RV Registration is also needed for that.

I'll be checking in on a regular basis so please feel free to contact us here.

Best,
Pineapple & Huey

Last edited:
RV Registration is now open.......

Registration is now open for both regular service RV sites and the Boondocker site on top of the hill. While the Boondocker camping is free registration is requested.

Now that Spring has finally sprung don"t delay and be sure register asap as sites are disappearing quickly.

Ride Safe,
Huey & Pineapple

RV Update...............

FYI the RV Sites are going at an amazing rate. As of April 1st. we've signed up 69 RV's in the Full Service area which only leaves 31 sites available as of this post. The Boondocking area has 5 registered attendee's leaving roughly 40 some places available.

Looking forward to seeing you all there but since Spring has just Sprung enjoy your riding season till then.

Ride Safe,
Huey & Pineapple
The RV Team

RV Update 4/10/2015

Greetings From the RV Team,

Hoping the nicer weather has finally arrived where ever you're reading this.

Just got word from the Rally Team that staying after the Rally will be allowed. Full service RV sites will be at the $35.00 a day rate. Boondocking while no longer free after our Rally will be at a still very reasonable $10.00 per day.

The MetraPark calendar is open as of this post and staying up to a week will be possible. I'll update this should things change.

Enjoy the Rally, unwind for a day and then use MetraPark as a base to enjoy Beartooth Pass, Chief Joseph Hwy, Cody and Yellowstone. The possibilities are endless as Billings is truly the Gateway to the Rockies.

Ride Safe,
Huey & Pineapple
The RV Team

RV Full Service Camping Alternatives..........

Greetings All,

Well sorry to say that RV Full Service camping at MetraPark is Sold Out. We're sorry we couldn't accommodate everyone but there are some alternatives to consider.

We do have a Free Boondocking area adjacent to the grounds available. But we do ask that you please register so that we can plan accordingly.

There are also several Private Full Service Campgrounds in the area. The KOA, the Yellowstone River RV Park and the Billings Village RV Park all seem to be great alternatives. The MOA doesn't have any thing to do with these private Campgrounds and I'm only mentioning them as a courtesy to anyone who might be looking for a Full Sevice facility.

Hope this helps if you didn't get a site on the grounds and Boondocking doesn't suit your fancy. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Billings no matter which way you decide to go.

Ride Safe,
Huey & Pineapple

Back