• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

David Hough returns

roostershooter

motorcycle cowboy
To Motorcycle Consumer News in February, it was announced in the January issue. I have a couple of his books and I am eagerly awaiting his column.

Having read all of David's books I heartily concur.

Sure would have been lots more difficult to arrive at a million accident free miles if he hadn't been so willing to share his expertise!

Voni
sMiling

David's advice has helped me avoid several potential problems. I usually reread his books in the Spring as a "tune-up" to the riding season.

David's advice has helped me avoid several potential problems. I usually reread his books in the Spring as a "tune-up" to the riding season.

Likewise. :thumb

Having read Dave's advice so many times is like having a guardian angel on my shoulder, reminding me what to be looking for and what to do. On the rare occasion that I have been headed into trouble, his advice has kicked in and saved me. I owe much to his writings.

Dave has the gift of communication. His books are memorable and seem to be easy to remember. I learned a lot from them that has likely saved my skin a time or two as well.

I attended his "Donuts with Dave" or whatever it was called at a national rally, and continue to be amazed at the bits I still remember from that talk and presentation.

I had a very pleasant and informative conversation with David at Redmond which I will never forget. :thumb

Back