• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Dual Sporters: Ride to Old Mexico with AZ Beemers!

Our newest AZ Beemers MOA Club #89 Member Don Carver has his BMW all ready for riding to Real de Catorce y Huasteca/Potosina, es Verdad! BB, are you ready ese!

Lordy will ya look at that side stand. That is one way to keep an old Beemer from falling over.

I think for this trip I will fly from Seattle to McAllen Texas to save precious vacation time. Where is the AZ Beemer group staying the night before the ride. I would like to make a reservation there.

We spend Monday night March 9 at the McAllen Hotel that MotoDiscovery booked! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

Day 1: McAllen, Texas - Monday, March 9
Day 2: Santiago
Day 3: Galeana
Day 4: Real de Catorce
Day 5: Real de Catorce
Day 6: Cielo Biosphere
Day 7: Huasteca
Day 8: Huasteca
Day 9: Hacienda Santa Engracia
Day 10: McAllen, TX - Wednesday, March 18

Reply #84 on: Today at 12:33:08 PM ?
For those who follow such details, the US dollar will now buy almost 15 Mexican pesos. We are entering a sweet spot for those wanting to travel outside of the US as King Dollar is making a comeback.
Darrel Wells
Peoria, AZ
'13 K1600GT
'07 R1200GS "Mule"

Back Road Bob
AZ Beemer Member

Re: Mother of all Mexico Dirt Bike Rides-March in 2015! Real de Catorce y Huasteca!
? Reply #85 on: Today at 01:58:33 PM ?
So more tacos and tequila!

A Great Photograph of two of the nicest people you would ever want to meet and ride with, Skip and Nancy Mascorro - Owners of MotoDiscovery Tours.

Photo was taken in front of the La Parochia Cathedral at the El Jardin of San Miguel de Allende on New Year's Eve 12/31/14. A Beautiful Pueblo Historico

Thanks for the thought Don! But on the good news front I've decided I'm in for the Mexico trip so we'll be able to quaff some fine margaritas!

Russ Perry of SF Bay CA has been added to the Mexico Dirt Ride!

Real de Catorce and Huasteca, Mexico trip! Russ Perry has been added to the Attendance Roster!

1. Russ Perry
2. BeemerDonS
3. bbolesaz - BB
4. Back Road Bob
5. CHRIS_D
6. D Wells
7. BearTrax
8. yamafitter
9. Fontanaman

Back