• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Grab- on Grip Covers

KillerBee

I installed the Grab-on Grip Covers on my K1200S and went for a ride. Big difference. They really went a long way towards reducing the fingers tingling and numbness. They are quite thin but increased the diameter to fit my manly hands nicely. Best bang for the buck mod I've ever made. A step by step installation pictorial and HD video version is in the works, in several languages. Really.:rolleyes

I just put pair of my F800GS today, I too think it will be a big improvement. I found them tight going on so had to rely on the old dirt bike trick of using compressed air and I skipped the recommended hair spray as a stickum. I can roll them back at a later date and stick 'em if need be :thumb
OM

Never heard of using hair spray and mine stick fine. I found the trick to getting them on with minimal effort is to roll the leading edge back over itself creating a nice radius, lube with soapy water, then grab, push, and twist on with a terrycloth or microfiber towel.

I actually have them fitted over my stock heated grips, work just fine. Lube with WD40 to force them on, they don't move at all.
Just don't push the bike over when installing!

Back