• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

montreal-vancouver-california-utah-montreal

Dear friends to be:

I sorry for my english is not very good

My name is Claude Gagne and I will be attending BMW MOA Weekend Getaway Utah (23-25 september) . I have all my camping equipment and I am looking for secure backyards to camp on during my trip. If you do not have a place to camp, could you please suggest and alternative safe camping site. The projected path will be:

September 11th, leave St. Eustache and exit Quebec through Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia then on to

Washington, Oregon, California (Huntington Beach for a surfing course) then on to Las Vegas (one night) then Utah 23 24 25 september.

The return trip will be Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ontario and back to St. Eustache. I am also looking for secure camping places on the trip back.

Claude Gagne

coolerklr@hotmail.com

Attachments

• voyage 676.jpg
    voyage 676.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 105
Montreal Vancouver Californie Utah montreal

Bonjour Martin,

Sorry for my english is not very good

Thank you very much for your invitation
I lets you now when i'm in BC....mybe 15-16 september
Next week i give you my spot adresses

Merci
Claude

:thumb

Lots of space for camping here, and if it doesn't work out, I'll see you in Cedar City anyway. Located about 1 hr NW of Toronto, close to Guelph and Fergus.

Montreal Vancouver Californie Utah montreal

Bonjour rmcclure,

Thank you for your response

My depart is on St-eustache Qc :ca and i'm goin norht Ottawa to sudbury, Thunder bay...

Little iron butt. 1669.8 klm under 24 heures:thumb

Hi see you on Weekend Getaway Utah :usa 23 24 25 september
Cedar city Crystal inn :beer
Claude Gagn?®

Ride safe

Montreal vancouver

day 1
I'm start sunday 11 at 9 am
stop Thunder Bay ...1668.0 klm
day 2
thunday bay to winnipeg 850 klm
day 3