• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Poll for the timing of rally

Should the rally date be changed to a cooler time of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daily forum visit information is available at the bottom of the first forum page. You may parse the numbers any way you see fit.

Is the BOD listening? Based on my observation over several years, yes they are. I may not always agree with how they interpret what they hear on the forum or in meetings but yes they are definitely listening.

I suggest taking Visian's recommendation a step farther before you write to the BOD. The open voting (secret voting is an available option that was not chosen for some reason) gives a pool of supporters that could, along with supporters in other threads that have not voted, that could form the basis of a group to actually work on a viable plan to move the rally to another time that would facilitate some areas currently overlooked. The BOD has always been much more receptive to me when I came with a plan along with my concern.

Back