• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

737C8AD4-773D-466C-9C34-6F5FBEEAED90.jpeg
The old badge mounted.
678EFDDE-F72C-4A95-A180-6B450CB5F678.jpeg
The new badge mounted.
I guess either one will do. Both use the same holes. The old badge is larger. Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

Don’t really matter, it’s really hidden behind the headlight bucket and ears. :brow Much ado about nothing. :fight argueing with myself.

Blue Eyed Soul- Tonight

Royal Blues Band Jam
Featuring Jack Rowell and friends. Our own Leo Goff on bass Guitar.
Lafayette’s in Overton Square 7:00-10:00 pm
2119 Madison Av. 901 207 5097
Memphis is finally opening up. Chance to listen to some good Memphis Music by some of the best local musicians. 7:00-10:00
Time to get out and live a little.
Now Leo about my R90, what do Ya think about•••••:blah:blah:blah

Don’t really matter, it’s really hidden behind the headlight bucket and ears. :brow Much ado about nothing. :fight argueing with myself.
I know opinions are like butts, everybody has one. So if your looking for input, I like the old original one better. If not disregard my opinion. Locking good either way. Nice pictures. Thanks

I know opinions are like butts, everybody has one. So if your looking for input, I like the old original one better. If not disregard my opinion. Locking good either way. Nice pictures. Thanks

I’m thinking the same thing. I’m just posting obscure stuff. Not to many guys take a bike totally apart. When U do U run into all kinds of little things that threw U of Ur game plan. The older ID plate is actually the 2nd plate. The original ID plate was cut in half; when a previous owner installed a Windjammer fairing. The home built harness lates across the steering neck and sawed it into. I thought a replacement badge would be like the original one. NLA. So I’ll probably reuse the older badge. I appreciate the comments. Thx:thumb

The older badge will be a memento of the first rebuild done back in 1990. I had a lot more get up and go back then. I think that resto time frame was l little over a year. This one has been going on for well, a long time. I’m hoping to live long enough to complete it. :stick

Thx, Leo; what a great way to start the opening of the Mid-South entertainment scene. As usual your always in the lead. :thumb ps Now about that rebuild of those 40mm Bing carbs for my R100? :dunno

W. Memphis

Hey Barry. Great meeting you today at the Cracker Barrel. The wind finally died down and we had a good ride to MO.

Louisiana BMW Riders

051E125D-5998-4F80-83AC-D18B9779FE4B.jpeg
Their plan is to ride the Ozarks in Missouri and Arkansas. This ain’t their first Ozark Rodeo. :thumb

Riding the Hills and Mountains of Arkansas

Yea, it always makes me smile when I meet and talk to riders who are in Ar. To ride the Ozarks and Ouchita’s. Can’t blame them. When I say smile, I mean a big smile. :thumb

Yep, I’m Smilin

Saw this pic on the Oil head Thread. I had previously posted it. Happy good days of riding.
D23EAF5B-F3A1-4B6B-9661-9B3C93B1CA2A.jpeg
I’m not known as a smiler; but riding my RS that day really put a smile on my face that day.

That bike is sitting in the back of the garage. It’s past time for it to make a come back. Got it set up for some real touring. Big lid saddle bags, RT trunk and rack, Ohlins shocks front and rear, Staintune exhaust and a whole lot more of this and that. Gonna be a lot of work on the fuel system and braking system. Maybe this summer, I’ll get after it. :brow

Back