• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How long?

I have been married twice,kids both times,wonderful people.
My first ex wife was a peach,died 6 years ago,we made peace and continued our love that was interrupted by misunderstanding and divorce.
My second ex wife made herself into my enemy for 15 years,that ended this past spring.That has been a very hard process.
My sweetheart of the last 13 years and I just decided I would move into her house and join our "stuff".
I love her,she loves me,we both have our terms and conditions,and finally,suddenly,the conditions are right.

Who can say?Love is a decision that is not always easy to make,and once made,is challenged and made all over again.All the time every day.

For me,the decision is made easier because I trust my sweetheart.Seems like it has taken her longer to trust me.

Well, she did it! The ceremony was lovely, performed by a Judge in his chambers. We had a good time and her new hubby is friendly and funny. Nice combination.

Not bad, girlfriend!

:beer

We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout.

Her mom was sure she was pregnant; 11 years later that proved to be true.

Her mom was sure it would not last; maybe so, but 34 years and counting.

The fever is still there! :clap

Back