• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I am announcing my plans to be dictator of the MOA

testinglogin

Hogaan!
I've seen people talk about running for president of the MOA. Heck, I've RUN for president of the MOA. No matter, now. I have decided nothing will get done following the rules, so I'm running to become dictator of the MOA. I'm going to need some assistance, but the payoffs will be large. Get in on the ground floor now and secure your portion of the 3 million in stashed MOA gold!!!!

I'm going to need an MOA Canadian dictator-general, I'm going to need a few USA dictator-generals to help keep the riff-raff in line, and I'm also going to need a forum dictator-general to make sure nobody says anything disparaging about my leadership online. I'm also accepting applications for beer-general, wine-general, hard liquor-general, and motorcycle-general. I may also need a waterboarding-general. That seems to be popular, these days.

I don't care what you ride, as long as you keep paying. I also don't care what country you are from, as long as you keep paying. There will be no caste system. Airhead riders are equal to oilhead riders who are equal to K-bike riders, who are equal to hexhead riders who are equal to F bike riders and so on. We are all just RIDERS. If you only own an HD, I will say you are equal, but secretly I will feel everyone else is better than you. That's just how I roll.

Under my leadership, rallies will offer free beer and strippers. There will be multiple MOA rallies held in each quadrant of the country, and we will use them to brainwash and take over the local populace like a group of scientologists. A DGT-type forum will be brought back immediately, and the rules will make the advrider "jomomma" look like a bunch of Catholic shool boys in comparison. Haikus can consist of any number of syllables that you want - I don't care.

Join now, before it's too late. The opposition will be crushed!

Signed, your dictator in waiting,

Josh aka Herr Metzger

The plot thickens

Get in on the ground floor now and secure your portion of the 3 million in stashed MOA gold!!!!

Under my leadership, rallies will offer free beer and strippers. There will be multiple MOA rallies held in each quadrant of the country, and we will use them to brainwash and take over the local populace like a group of scientologists. A DGT-type forum will be brought back immediately, and the rules will make the advrider "jomomma" look like a bunch of Catholic shool boys in comparison. Haikus can consist of any number of syllables that you want - I don't care.

Join now, before it's too late. The opposition will be crushed!

Signed, your dictator in waiting,

Josh aka Herr Metzger

Looks like a new international club in the making with perhaps 2-3 members.... For the time being we canadians are keeping our options open.:bottle

If I can be Air Force general, since the black choppers are currently grounded in my back yard, I will join your movement.

All I ask is a yearly, all expense paid trip to some place tropical to try out the newest hot weather riding gear.

Josh, I'm with you if you let me be the head of the beer tasting committee :drink and allow me to be the best looking guy in the executive of your administration.

What was that old adage? too many chiefs not enough indians?
too many dicktaters not enough.....

I don't see anything about the Canadians in your platform.

You're doomed to fail.

Ah, but I strongly support our Northern brothers. I call for a Canadian rally, Vendors and passports be damned! Poutine and Canadian lagers all around! :ca

If I can be Air Force general, since the black choppers are currently grounded in my back yard, I will join your movement.

All I ask is a yearly, all expense paid trip to some place tropical to try out the newest hot weather riding gear.

Ah, and you shall have it! The new ruler of our might luftwaffe, SIBUD!! He shall lead our might black helicopters, first against the dastardly BMWRA! We shall corner them on their peninsula in Northern Michigan with our ground forces; strong with GS bikes and Chromeheads. As they close in, our glorious black helicopters will swoop in, and I assure you; that night the music will be our victory theme, and the beer will flow for us! The streets will run slick with the final drive fluid of our detractors!!!!! The Airheads will ride in with me, and we shall convert the non-believers!

Josh, I'm with you if you let me be the head of the beer tasting committee :drink and allow me to be the best looking guy in the executive of your administration.

Indeed, you shall be head of beer tasting, and my Canadian General, as well!

I WILL BE YOUR BEER GENERAL

Beer general!! Yes!! And with your "The Fonz" ways of parking your bike in a bar your voice will be the siren song leading women to the greatness that is the MOA!!!!! :bow

Statdawg, I plead with you to be part of this great administration. You will lead our black ops - our man behind the scenes!

Vince! We need Vince to be our director of propoganda!

M O A! M O A! M O A! M O A!

Back