• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Schuberth factory Bluetooth helmet

Wireless

The multiple voices I hear in my helmet while I am riding are already wirelessly crosswired, without any add-on devices.

My wife will tell you they have kept me good company for years. Lousy counsel, but constant company. :brow

Friedle :groovy

The multiple voices I hear in my helmet while I am riding are already wirelessly crosswired, without any add-on devices.

My wife will tell you they have kept me good company for years. Lousy counsel, but constant company. :brow

Friedle :groovy

Maybe you need one of those bumper stickers I've seen: "You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!" :rofl

I'm not very knowledgable about what Bluetooth enables me to do, I have the impression that it will allow wireless communication with my passenger. As I look at the Nolan site, it seems I'd have to be wired to my music device. Is it just the driver/passenger communication that is wireless?

Here is what I want:
  1. I listen to my own music device
  2. My passenger listens to her own music device
  3. We can talk to each other.
  4. In helmet speakers so the music is modest to good quality.
I don't want to answer my phone nor do I want to listen to Garmin (and I don't run a radar detector).

Is there a way to be all wireless?
I looked at the Nolan product because it looks like the helmet is integrated with the kits. But should I look at stand alone products as well?

It is difficult to get this all done wirelessly - to be honest I have not seen one that will do this via wires. I can think how to do it with a cobbled together system but I am not sure if it is practical.

I will say that I like having a separate (non-integrated) system as when I needed to replace the helmet I just moved over the com system.

Maybe you and the Kiddo just need to agree on music :stick

Bluetooth Scala Rider Teamset

If anyone is interested in Bluetooth headsets.
I just received the Scala Rider Teamset. Great product, but......
It is now up for sale as it does not mount on the Schuberth C2.

I was so excited about the product I never thought about the mounting.
My loss your gain.
John

Back