• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Sargent Seat Height

jemmons

Hi
I am planning to order a Sargent Seat and am curious if I can expect that the seat height will be he same as my original seat. I ride a 2015 BMW GSA.
Hoping not to lose any height as I have long legs
Thanks

Sargent's customer service is very responsive. You may want to shoot them an email and check directly with the source. In my past experience, they have responded within 24 hours.

What Geekmaster said!

I have a Sargent on my 2018 GS and putting it next to the OEM the main differences I see are that the Sargent is wider and has enough firmness to keep it from collapsing down like the OEM. I find no difference in height; with both I still needed to lower the footpegs a bit to get comfortable. ;)

Best,
DeVern

I ride a Sargent **low** saddle on my 15 RT. Couldn't be happier. I called to place the order.

Call them - 1-800-749-7328.

I ride a Sargent **low** saddle on my 15 RT. Couldn't be happier. I called to place the order.

Call them - 1-800-749-7328.

Same here on my '16 RT. As I recall, there were quite a number of options to choose from, and adjustability within each option.

If you go to Sargent's site they show you a chart which indicates their seat heights compared to stock. I believe they do it on each model.

Here's their chart for the R1200GSA: The World Sport Adventure Touring front rider's seat for the R 1200/1250 GS is available in two seat heights: (they match up to original height)

Stock Regular: 33.5 - 34.3, Low 32.3 - 33.1

Sargent Regular: 33.5 - 34.3, Low 32.3 - 33.1

I ordered the Sargent high seat for RS which was considerably higher than what I thought, thankfully, they have exceptional customer service and exchange for standard height. I guess worst case scenario you could always exchange it out is my point.

Back