• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

European MC day at Larz Anderson in Boston[ish]

LOL, thanks! This is my weekend existence though [but I'm grateful they sleep in and allow me am activities such as this and viewing F1 etc.].

Hats off to the parents of small children... been there. :D

This Weekend

For those who might have missed it, this event was rescheduled a couple weeks back and is occurring again this Saturday:

https://larzanderson.org/2023lawnevents/emd-2/

I think hopefully this is correct info, unlike when I suggested aloud to a friend at the Tutto Italiano car show a month or so back that the DeTomaso Pantera might have been designed by Bertone, of course this was incorrect (it was Gandini)... forcing an attendee to call me an imbecile and stalk off angrily.

Anyhow, sometimes these shows are fun.

See you there?

As one of the Yankee Beemers that brought this even to life 30 years ago, I'm really happy to see that it has become a tradition in Boston.

I hope you get great weather for it.

:clap

As one of the Yankee Beemers that brought this even to life 30 years ago, I'm really happy to see that it has become a tradition in Boston.

I hope you get great weather for it.

:clap

Looking good for now, already raint out once. :burnout

And...

image_2023-10-10_162556025.png

Took a few pics

Wasn't feeling super snappy camera-wise, but I did take a few snaps, shoulda grabbed one of the YB booth and more of the awesome beemers tho!

Larz.23.EU.show2.jpg

Man, I miss that show. It was like a whole thing. We'd get up super early and ride down from Billerica, where we lived. We'd get all set up and then the bikes would start showing up.

Just a fantastic day. Thanks for sharing @mhines. It's appreciated.

Oh. No hot linking names, eh?

Man, I miss that show. It was like a whole thing. We'd get up super early and ride down from Billerica, where we lived. We'd get all set up and then the bikes would start showing up.

Just a fantastic day. Thanks for sharing @mhines. It's appreciated.

Happy to share, was a nice event... perhaps a little bigger turnout than last year?

I attended as far back as the early 2ks when I was still a Ducati person... wish these events still drew like they used to...

Younger folks just not as involved? The aforementioned Tutto Italiano car event WAS pretty packed this year and has been of late.

NEDOC apparently shutting down. YB avg age has to be above 60.

Curious where this kind of social scene will evolve...

Back