• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Firmware version (1.1.1) now available for Sena 50R

jgoertz

Sena recently issued a slight update (1.1.1) to the 50-R. May also be out there for the 50-S, but since I have a 50-R, I didn't check. Not sure what all changed, but I can now control volume on my 2015 RT with the Wonder Wheel! I'm a happy Sena user now!

When listening to Sirius XM through my Sena, I can up/down the volume easily by the Wonder Wheel. A "gauge", similar to the fuel indicator, appears on the screen to the right of the screen's center section, just above the odometer. "Full" bar indicates full volume.

Enjoy!

Back