• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

rquest for member history

jcessna

Greetings; I have received emails and at least 6 postcards requesting my member history, a little background in most circles I am considered a geezer.

The early 70's I worked with John Moore's son (one of MOA founders) he encouraged me to join MOA and to purchase a 1960 R60 residing in a Pigeon shed.
I have been a member off and on since. You can see I am not of the MTV or the 15 minutes of fame generation. My position is, my story is unremarkable
anyone I haven't met has no need to read it.

Most people would realize when I haven't responded to numerous requests they would get the hint.

I support members who want to share their story.

The grand scheme of events this is a very minor squawk, I am not too upset. I wonder if their are other aging out members who feel the same way.

Jim

Greetings; I have received emails and at least 6 postcards requesting my member history, a little background in most circles I am considered a geezer.

The early 70's I worked with John Moore's son (one of MOA founders) he encouraged me to join MOA and to purchase a 1960 R60 residing in a Pigeon shed.
I have been a member off and on since. You can see I am not of the MTV or the 15 minutes of fame generation. My position is, my story is unremarkable
anyone I haven't met has no need to read it.

Most people would realize when I haven't responded to numerous requests they would get the hint.

I support members who want to share their story.

The grand scheme of events this is a very minor squawk, I am not too upset. I wonder if their are other aging out members who feel the same way.

Jim

It’s an ongoing deal. This thread- https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?102353-Important-member-history-information-request
Has information including a link to the first time it showed up on the forum.

OM

Back