• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

K75 with Airhead RS fairing

georgej

Has anyone seen or ridden one of these before?I found one for sale,looks nicely done. I’m looking for feedback from anyone that has ridden a K75 with this set up.

I haven't ridden this combo, but did ride a K100 with the R100RS fairing. I liked it, and for years played the mind-game of building my preferred K1100RS with the R100RS fairing added. Never pulled the trigger on that job.
I've always felt the R/RS fairing is the best combo of protection and styling in the industry, so anything using it is a good call. K75s just happen to not be my favorite bike, but that has nothing to do with the added fairing.

R-RS fairing

I did this setup myself on a K75s and loved it!
My Lava red K75 paint had faded so badly and I found a used R100RS fairing.

The standard K75s bars fit nicely in the fairing and the bike was rock solid at speed in most any weather. I kept the K75s belly pan since it didn't interfere.

I still wish I'd kept it after all these years, but I traded it after 12 yrs and 113k miles when the call of a GS got too loud. Now, I'm on a 12r and still smiling!

Back